Royal Rush Skycoaster is CLOSED.
This ride is closed until mid-March for Annual Maintenance and Inspections.
- 1-3 people harnessed per ride.
- This Attraction is weather dependent and can close temporarily for the safety of our guests.
- Go-Pro Cameras are not allowed on this ride.
- Riders Must Be: 42”-82” Tall
- There is no weight requirement to this attraction, if the flight suit fits, you can fly.
- For Small Children: Flight Suits will be tried on to determine ride eligibility.
- Weather dependent and can close temporarily for the safety of our guests
- Reservations: Not Required
- Waiver must be signed prior to riding.
- Extra Pay: $30 for 1 rider, $55 for 2 riders, $75 for 3 riders
For Online Ride Tickets, please arrive at the park 2 hours before closing to ensure a same day ride. We’ll see you there!
“Such an awesome place to visit, words cannot describe the beauty and awesomeness, must visit and ride the Sky Coaster its worth every cent.” – Scott, Google Local Guide
Get ready to experience the biggest adrenaline rush in Colorado!
Sweep 50 mph through the Rocky Mountain air in a free fall, momentarily dangling 1,200 feet above the Arkansas River on this one-of-a-kind Attraction.
This thrilling experience doesn’t have the title of the World’s Scariest Skycoaster for nothing.
Think you can brave it?
The Royal Rush Skycoaster at the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park is located on the South rim of the gorge. When you ride, just make sure you open your eyes! You don’t want to miss the awesome view of the bridge and Royal Gorge below. It’s almost like sky diving or hang gliding.
Riders are hoisted up to the top of a 100 foot tower and will experience views unlike any other from this vantage point. Once the adrenaline is pumping, the ride operator will shout 3-2-1, and riders will be off for the flight of their life! Speeds can reach up to 50 miles per hour and guests will be extended 1,200 feet over the edge of the Royal Gorge.
Want to keep this moment forever? Brag to your friends? Be sure and watch the video we film of your ride. These videos are available for purchase.
If you would like to see the current weather conditions in the park, check it out here: