The Cloudscraper Zip Line is Open
- America’s highest zip line
- The Travel Channels #1 Colorado Bucket List experience
- 2 lines that ride parallel to the Bridge and Gondolas
- Hands free harnesses and braking system
- 10 years and older can ride
- Riders must weigh between 100-245 lbs – Wind can change the weight requirements
- Go Pro Cameras are not allowed on this ride
- Weather dependent and can close temporarily for the safety of our guests
- Reservations: Not Required
- Waiver must be signed prior to riding
For Online Ride Tickets, please arrive at the park 2 hours before closing to ensure a same day ride. We’ll see you there!
“Great place for all ages. Spectacular views and a perfect place to face your fear of heights. Ziplining is a must.” – Roddy, Google Local Guide
We are The Travel Channel’s #1 Colorado Bucket List experience!
Looking for an adrenaline kick you’ll never forget? Fly through the air on America’s Highest Zip Line!!! Located near Colorado Springs, our Cloudscraper Zip Line will let you soar 1,200 feet above the roaring Arkansas River. State-of-the-art harnesses and braking systems make this a hands-free, hair-raising ride you have to experience to believe. Seriously!
Located on the South Rim of the Royal Gorge, our zip line runs parallel between the Royal Gorge Bridge and the Aerial Gondolas. You will take the Aerial Gondolas over the Royal Gorge from the Visitor Center and “fly” back across. Friends and family who are not quite as daring as you can wait and watch you “come in for landing.” They will hear your whoops and hollers well before you reach the end of this fantastic thrill ride!
This once-in-a-lifetime attraction was manufactured by ZipRider who specializes in hands-free and harnessed, “no sweat” experiences. This special harness comes with a small pouch in the back to place phones, keys, small pocketbook or billfold, or small items such as sunglasses.
You can prove you really did it! Be sure to stop by the photo booth on the way out and check out the video of your exhilarating ride across the world famous Royal Gorge!
This ride is weather dependent and can close temporarily for the safety of our guests.
If you would like to see the current weather conditions in the park, check it out here: