Boo at the Bridge
Ticket Prices Include Trick-or-Treating
In Park: $12/person
In Park Season Pass: $7/person
Children 3 and under: FREE
‘Mummies’ and Daddies can bring their little Ghosts and Goblins to Boo at the Bridge for a safe and fun Halloween treat. All will have a ‘Spooktacular’ experience gathering goodies because you don’t often get the chance to cross the highest suspension bridge in America after hours!
It will be a Treat to have you here.
Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat
Smell my Feet
Give me Something Good to Eat
A ‘Cauldron’ of fun dished out by local businesses and non-profits.
All candy is provided by the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park. Businesses and non-profits are able to hand out their own marketing materials.
If you are interested in hosting a Trick-or-Treat station at Boo at the Bridge 2020, please contact us at 719-276-8320 or email@example.com.
In order to make this a safe event, we ask all our Boo guests to observe the following:
– Entry into the park will be staggered, consider showing up a bit later to ensure a shorter line to gain entry.
– One way traffic, please follow the signs and arrows.
– Only vendors can hand out candy, no little hands in the candy dish.
– Bring your own trick-or-treat bag to haul your loot. Reusable Bridge bags will be available for purchase.
– Masks are required inside all buildings to include the Visitor Center and Theater experience.
– Masks NOT required outside, please observe 6′ social distancing.
– Handwashing stations will be provided along the paths.
WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN?
All guests are encouraged to wear a costume.
Let your inner Superhero shine.
Be the Princess you truly are.
Witches, Ghosts, and Goblins are all welcome.
‘Witch’ mask are you going to wear?