The Bridge is better together
Be in good company and good scenery when you take your tour group or student class to the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park. Find more info below.
Plan Your Outing
- Call 719.276.8320 to plan your group outing.
- We can accommodate groups of any size and offer special rates for parties of 20 or more. Reservations for groups are encouraged and groups must pay with one form of payment to receive the best group discount. Groups of 10 or more with no reservations can still get a small discount upon arrival. See the Info Desk inside the Visitor Center for details.
Services and Parking
- Our experienced staff offers turnkey services including rentals, setup and tear-down, catering, meal vouchers and more.
- Complimentary parking is offered for all size vehicles.
- We are proud members of the American Bus Association, National Tour Association, and Tour CO.
- Colorado weather is unpredictable, and afternoon rainstorms are common. If rain rolls in, temporary ride closures may occur. Refunds will not be given for these closures.
Take a look around and you’ll see a 956-foot-deep gorge and the roaring Arkansas River below. Not something you hear on a typical tour!
Give your tour group a unique and exciting day filled with impressive sights, breathtaking rides and classic Colorado outdoor activities in the areas around the Park. We guarantee they’ll see the Gorge and magnificent Bridge as the tour de force it truly is.
What’s the best part of being in school? Field trips! At Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, students of all ages can learn Colorado history and enjoy thrilling rides all in one day.
At the Plaza Theater & Historical Expo, your class can hear about The Royal Gorge Railroad War and the brave men who built the Bridge back in 1929. And that’s way more fun than a pop quiz.
• Designed for kids of all age levels
• Performance locations available within the Park