We are looking forward to seeing you at Park After Dark!
Ticket includes all day park admission; concert starts at 6:00 pm
MANDATORY SOUTH GATE PARKING starts at 3:00 pm
What can you bring?
- Personal cameras OK, No professional cameras or detachable lenses, No Audio or Video
- Low back lawn chairs or camping chairs
- Re-usable water bottles like canteens must be empty upon entrance into the park
- Plastic water bottles must be unopened. Any container that has been opened before entering the park must be completely empty.
- Well-behaved pets (must be on a leash and owner must clean up after)
What can’t you bring?
- Outside food and beverages
- High back lawn chairs
- Marijuana (in any form, recreational or medical)
- Controlled or illegal substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Drones or remote controlled flying devices
- Laser pointers
- Bullhorns or noise makers
Park After Dark concert tickets are non-refundable.
Concerts will be held rain or shine.
Plan Your Evening – Food, Merchandise, and More
ATM available in the Visitor Center.
Merchandise is available at Elk Park Amphitheater
This performance is expected to last until 10:30 PM with no intermission.
Concessions will be available at Café 1230, Bridgeview BBQ and Elk Park Amphitheater.
Alcoholic beverages: Beer, wine & full service bar available at Café 1230. (Must be consumed in the Café).
Beer will also be available at Bridgeview BBQ, Elk Park Amphitheater & Bristol Brewery Last Chance Tap Room.
“No DUI” Plan to stay overnight on 8-Mile Hill. Tent & RV camping and Cabins available. See lodging options below.
All purses, backpacks, purses subject to search upon entry
Guests may be subject to electronic scan (security wand)
Bring your valid government issued ID
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to any guest.
What’s a VIP ticket?
A VIP ticket includes Reserved Seating in the first two rows right in front of the stage, a Park After Dark logo’d camp chair and a swag bag! Limited number available!